Saturday, May 28 at 9 a.m.
The parade will begin at Mayflower Drive and Canyon Lake Drive North at approximately 9 a.m. on Saturday, May 28. The parade will make its way down Canyon Lake Drive North and turn right onto Vacation Drive. From Vacation Drive, the parade will make its way to its new endpoint, Lighthouse Drive. Parade participants can either park or pull over to unload passengers on Lighthouse Drive or continue down Lighthouse Drive to Canyon Club Drive and on to Canyon Lake Drive North to exit the parade/event. Please note, that Canyon Club Drive and Lighthouse Drive will not be designated as one way this year, so parade participants unloading passengers are being asked to pull-off to the sides and not block traffic.
- Closure of streets starts at 8:30 a.m.
- The parade starts at 9 a.m. at Canyon Lake Drive North and Mayflower Drive. The parade ends at Vacation Drive and Lighthouse Drive.
- The Parade Staging Streets are Spray Drive, Smugglers Point Drive, Sloop Drive, and Clearwater Drive. Line-up begins at 7 a.m. Staging streets will re-open after the parade ends at approximately 10 a.m.
- There will be portable public restrooms along the parade route on the corners of Canyon Lake Drive/Vacation Drive and Lighthouse Drive/Vacation Drive and near staging streets.
Road Closures & Parking Advisories
The following streets will close at 8:30 a.m. and remain closed until after the parade ends:
- Canyon Lake Drive North (Evans Park to Vacation Drive Stop sign)
- Vacation Drive (From Stop sign to Lighthouse Drive)
- Village Way at Main Causeway Closed
- Canyon Club Drive and Lighthouse Drive will be the exit route of the parade participants to head towards any the of the five locations festivities are planned at. Please note, Sierra Park and Eastport Park will be accessible after the parade clears.
Canyon Club Drive and Lighthouse Drive will be the exit route of the parade participants.
No Parking from 6 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 28 on Canyon Lake Drive North (from Steelhead Drive to Vacation Drive), and Vacation Drive to Lighthouse Drive.
Be in the parade
The 2022 Fiesta Hopper parade application has been updated. This application was modified to match the Canyon Lake POA’s most current rules and regulations for General Rules, 4.6 (visit Canyon Lake POA Rules page). The Fiesta Parade is a non-partisan, non-political event, intended to celebrate patriotism, honor those who died serving in the U.S. Armed Forces, and support this year’s theme – Lake Life! We trust members of our community will respect the intent of this treasured celebration and look forward to another great Fiesta Hopper event.
Click the link below to download the application. Completed applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait for you to join us!