APPLICATION DEADLINE MAY 9, 2022
PLEASE SUBMIT ONLY ONE APPLICATION FOR THE SAME CLUB/ORGANIZATION/BUSINESS. IF YOUR GROUP ALREADY SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION, DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE ENTRIES WITH DIFFERENT CONTACT NAMES.
The contact person listed will be the ONLY person contacted in the week prior to the event with the lineup information via email. The contact person will be contacted earlier only if the Parade Director needs clarification.
- PARADE CHECK-IN TIME & LOCATION: 7 a.m.-8:15 a.m., Located at 4 Stations on Canyon Lake Drive North.
- PARADE STATIONS-
Station 1 – Spray Drive | Station 2 – Smugglers Point Drive | Station 3 – Sloop Drive | Station 4 – Clearwater Drive
- ALL non-resident participants need to enter Canyon Lake community using the East Gate off Goetz Road.
- THE STREETS ALONG THE PARADE ROUTE WILL CLOSE AT 8:30 A.M. SHARP. Police and Community Patrol will stop anyone trying to go through, except parade or public safety vehicles.
- THE PARADE WILL START AT 9 A.M. FROM CANYON LAKE DRIVE NORTH & MAYFLOWER DRIVE AND WILL END ON VACATION DRIVE AT THE CORNER OF LIGHTHOUSE DR…The parade route is approximately one mile.
- ONCE THE PARADE HAS BEGUN, ALL INDIVIDUALS IN YOUR GROUP/VEHICLE MUST REMAIN IN THE VEHICLE UNTIL THE END OF THE PARADE. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- PLEASE REVIEW THE PARADE RULES & REGULATIONS AND PARADE GUIDELINES CAREFULLY.