ALL APPLICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO REVIEW & APPROVAL BY THE FIESTA DAY COMMITTEE
• Vendor gate entry, parking pass, and booth location maps are distributed May 10, 2018 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the POA Conference Room at the CLPOA Office 31512 Railroad Canyon Road in Canyon Lake.
• Vendor check-in and set up is 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Friday, May 25, 2018 and from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. Saturday May 26, 2018 at 22200 Canyon Club Drive in Canyon Lake. All booths must be set up prior to 8 a.m. on Saturday, as streets close promptly at 8:30 a.m. and remain closed until 11 a.m.
• A vendor is assigned one (1) parking pass per each vendor booth space paid for. Parking is limited during event hours and no additional passes are available. Vehicles parked in the venue during event hours must display a vehicle parking pass or they will be towed or cited at the owner’s expense. Trailers are not allowed in vendor parking spaces during event hours. Please do not lose or forget your pass, your vehicle will not be allowed in without one and there are no replacements. Vendors refusing to comply with these parking requirements will be asked to leave with no refund and will not be approved for a vendor space the following year.
• Vendor employees and club members should arrive before 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 26, 2018, or after
11 a.m. as roads will remain closed for the parade during those times.
• Vendors must use flame-resistant canopies per California Fire code 3104.3 as well as any Riverside
County Health Department rules.
• Verbal abuse of any event staff will be noted and you will not be approved for a vendor space the following year.
• You are allowed to sell and/or display ONLY the items on your application that you’ve been approved for.Anyone selling, giving away or displaying items not approved, will be asked to remove those items from their booth. Vendors refusing to comply will be required to leave with no refund and will not be allowed back the following year.
• Food items for sale are permitted only in food court by CLPOA sanctioned club food booths complying with Health Department requirements. No vendor outside of food court may give out samples unless the vendor has Health Department permit and prior Fiesta Day Committee approval.
• Stock your booth adequately as this event is counting on you to provide food for the entire duration of the event.
• Large, clear aesthetically pleasing signage at your booth will ensure better sales for your club and make it easier for customers to identify what you are selling.
• Event hours are Saturday, May 26, 2018, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Vendor booths must stay open until 3 p.m. Booth break down can be anytime after 3 p.m. Vendors refusing to comply will not be approved for a vendor space the following year.
• Your booth space should be clean and free of trash when you leave.